- 1 cup sugar
- Half a lemon for the juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- A little bit of Molasses if you have any like a drizzle (i didn't and it worked fine)
- Cornstarch (to powder with for tautness making it more effective)
- Something to spread the mixture with like a tongue depressor, popsicle stick, or spatula. (i like a spatula)
- Cotton fabric (any old thing you can find), cut into large strips (maybe 2 x 8 inches) and a few small strips (1 x 3) The more strips you have, the more efficient you will be. They are reusable.
later on that day (or put it in the fridge and use another day), microwave it for about 30 seconds. this is to soften it up, not heat it. if it gets hot, let it cool off again.
sprinkle some cornstarch (or talc powder) on your legs if you have it. spread the mixture on your legs very thinly with the spatula, place the fabric and smooth it out, and pull quickly in the direction opposite the hair growth. (i do it on both sides of the fabric, but of course this is messier. after i yank, i place the fabric in a bowl of warm water so it will be easier to clean later)
if you have a sensitive area, or if you are tough enough to do your bikini line or underarms, just do smaller areas at a time. it only hurts for a sec, and the smaller the patch the easier. when you are all done and the fabric has soaked, rinse each one well in warm water. i have re-used mine at least 10 times so far. voila! go sugar!!